Cutie Patootie Creations

Sunday, June 13, 2010

More cards

This is my first Dad's day card of the season. (I am cutting it close, I know!) I love this paper from October Afternoon (sticker-good times, too)
I made the card (down a few cards) for a another Mom (my good friend) at our school for one of her kids' teacher. She had a lemonade theme, too cute! The one above I had some extra stuff and decided to do another card.

I just love apples. And was going thru- all my stuff recently and found this apple of my eye sticker and decided to put it to use. The paper is again October Afternoon, ribbon is PTI and the apple is from my Cricut Sampler card (but I think originally its from Making the Grade, I think)

Oh and the twine is also PTI. Green cardstock is Bazzill.
I just got my very FIRST set of nesties (then purchase three more, LOL) I love these little things they are soooo cute!

This one was a VERY last minute quickie for my son's friend. I really like all the colors together.
See above, LOL.....

4 comments:

Idea Queen said...

Very cute cards!! Great job.

AmandaH84 said...

OMG! Way too cute! Love your blog layout too.
Keep Creating,
Amanda H.

If you get a chance check out my blog at livelaughcraft.blogspot.com

Stacy said...

I love every one of these cards, ya did a great job
Thanks for sharing
Stacy

Beebeebabs said...

Great cards tfs